Friday 24 May 2013

Confessions


I was very grateful to Katie Treggiden, creator and writer of the Blog 'Confessions of Design Geek', for interviewing me during the recent Pulse show. You can read the interview here. It is fantastic publicity and an honour to be featured on such a great site. Thank you Katie!




Katie also had the task of choosing her top ten exhibitors in LaunchPad. Included in her ten were the brilliant Hole in My Pocket. Brain child of fellow Scot Allistair Burt, his stand was most excellent, and very deserving of an award. 
Hand Painted 'Ships Crew' by Hole in My Pocket

Also selected was Jessica Hogarth, whom I had the pleasure of chatting to at Pulse. Jessica is a screen printer too, and maker of all manner of desirable things. Her 'Coastal Cottages' wallpaper is very lovely indeed. I am well up for a swap anytime Jessica!







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the mention! LOVE your hot air balloon prints! x

    ReplyDelete